Widespread Waterfall Bathroom Sink Faucet - Scaffale - Brushed Nickel by FREUER
You Save: $36.50 (34%)
- Durable solid-brass construction; expertly crafted
- Safety first - all kitchen, bathroom and commercial faucets designed for drinking water use are fully compliant with the latest federal and state lead-free standards (AB1953 and S153)
- Multi-layer finishing process - stunning looks
- Engineered for a lifetime of use
- Smooth-feel, drip-free, ceramic-disc cartridges
- Easy to install; Instructions and hardware included
- Use anywhere - These faucets are extremely versatile, so their designs can be used in the kitchen, bar, bathroom / lavatory, prep area, laundry room or wherever you need a great looking faucet. This faucet is easy to install in any sink or countertop material (or wall for tub/shower faucets).
- This faucet has a opening along the entire front edge of the 7 3/4" wide by 5 3/4" deep spout which creates an absolutely beautiful, waterfall effect. Handles use 1/4 turn ceramic valves for easy on/off operation. Pop-up drains are sold separately in our store.
- Type - Wide-spread, two-handle (spread adjusts 10"-20")
- Construction - Solid Brass Finished Material
- Total height - 3 3/8" from deck (to top of handle)
- Spout type - 2" from deck (highest point of spout)
- Spout clearance - 7/8" from deck (lowest point of spout)
- Spout reach - 3 1/2" (centerline of spout to front edge of spout)
- Water supply - Includes 3/4" FIP / IPS male thread fittings (supply lines to wall not included)
- Complete faucet
- Installation Instructions
- Mounting Hardware
- Includes 3/4" FIP / IPS male thread fittings (supply lines to wall not included)
WARNING: This product contains one or more chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after the installation or removal of this product.
This warning is placed on all FREUER products manufactured with with brass, which contains small but detectable amounts of lead - an element included on the California Prop 65 chemical list. However, FREUER products meet or exceed the requirements of applicable product performance and safety industry standards, and products intended to dispense water for human consumption are "lead-free" compliant.