- Measures: 12-1/2" wide x 3-1/8" tall x 13/16" thick
- Strong: Designed for heavy-duty winching
- Designed for work: Replaces traditional roller fairleads
- Premium quality: High strength steel; epoxy grade finish
- Easy to install: Mounts using the standard 10" (on center) bolt pattern (hardware not included)
Driver Recovery Products' heavy-duty hawse can be used as a replacement for traditional roller fairleads. It is less likely to pinch and is designed with a flatter profile. This hawse is made of high strength steel with an epoxy grade finish. This makes it less likely to chip and rust than models that are powder-coated. The hawse's wide mouth simplifies rope rewinding, even around the drum's edges. It comes pre-drilled to accept mounting hardware (not included), and mounts using the standard 10" (on center) bolt pattern. It is designed for use with winches that have a capacity of 8,000 pounds and more for heavy duty winching. Maximum capacity, of course, depends on pulling angle and other factors. The hawse measures 12-1/2" wide, 3-1/8" tall, and 13/16" thick with a 7-7/8" x 1" opening. It is compatible with most winches and cable, although it's designed to be used with steel wire rope.