30 Day No Hassle Returns! Ships Within 1 Business Day.
- Heavy-duty hawse - Replaces traditional roller fairleads; they are less likely to pinch and have a flatter profile
- Universal design - Works with most winch brands and brackets. Designed for use with steel wire rope
- Capacity - Designed for use with winches with capacities from 8,000 to 17,000 pounds, however total maximum capacity varies by pulling angle
- Easy rewinding - Wide mouth of this hawse simplifies rope rewinding, even at the edges of the winch drum
- Rugged construction - Constructed from ultra-high tensile strength steel with an epoxy grade finish. Significantly less likely to chip and rust than powder-coated models. Rollers are treated with heavy zinc galvanization and chromed to provide superior protection from the elements
- High capacity - Designed for 8,000 pound and greater capacity winches
- Adjustable multi-spring balancer - Spring and pressure-plate lower platen system allows pressure to be evenly distributed across the workpiece
- Dimensions - 12-1/2" wide, 3-1/8" tall, and 13/16" thick (7-7/8" x 1" opening)
- Bolt pattern - Standard 10"
- Overall dimensions - 11-5/8" wide, 4-5/8" tall, 3-1/2" deep, and has a 7/8" gap between the long rollers
- One fully-assembled, heavy-duty hawse (mounting hardware not included)
Related productsView all
Tattoo Transfer Stencil Carbon Thermal Tracing Paper
Stainless Steel Kitchen Restaurant Work Prep Table with Backsplash