Snare Drum Set w/ Remo Head, Black - Beginner Student Kit, Bag, Stand
- Genuine Remo heads: Ashthorpe's roto tom drum set features prestigious Remo UT-series brand heads. Remo is the world's largest drumhead company and their products combine industry excellence with classic sound qualities, perfect for any aspiring drummer.
- Professional roto tom drum set: This roto tom drum set includes 6", 8" and 10" toms and is ideal for all musicians, beginner to advanced. These toms are all individually tunable and easily slide onto the track of the 24" crossbar.
- Tune on the fly: Easily adjust the sound on each drumhead with the tension rods for full-octave tuning on the spot or while playing. Play these drums on their own, or expand your current drum set for more sound.
- Top components for rich sound: Crafted utilizing the highest quality materials, such as chrome hardware and accents, and upgraded drumheads. All chosen to maximize frequency response and resonance for the ultimate acoustic experience.
- Heavy-duty stand: This roto tom drum set includes a strong, height adjustable, double-braced stand. The drumheads glide onto the track of the crossbar and then secured in place. Some assembly required. Detailed, easy-to-read instructions for frustration-free setup are included.
Ashthorpe's roto tom drum set is top-quality and great-sounding with a crisp, powerful sound. This set includes 6", 8" and 10" toms that effortlessly glide onto the track of the crossbar. These toms are all individually tunable by easily adjusting the tension rods with included key. The angle of each drum is also adjustable using the attached levers.
This professional-grade roto tom set combines premium features with a timeless design. Ashthorpe's roto tom offers endless versatility to develop and sharpen your drumming skills. Play this drum set on its own or add to an existing drum set for the ultimate acoustic experience.
The roto toms are crafted with impressive Remo brand UT-series heads. Remo drumheads are well-known and widely respected in the industry for their massive sound capabilities and lasting performance stability. The drums can easily be tuned to vary your tone based on your style of playing.
6", 8", 10" Drums
24" Crossbar with Track
Double Braced Stand
Dimensions: 29.5" L x 23" W x 34" - 38" H
Ashthorpe is the premiere source for a complete line of professional-grade instruments that combine quality, standout performance, and great value.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, or 60 days for an exchange.
If you need to return an item, simply call us at 954-577-1043 or email us at email@example.com and we'll get your return started right away!
You should expect to receive your refund within 7-14 days after we receive it. We typically process returns within a few days of receipt, and it can take 3-5 days for your bank to show the return.
Free Shipping* - All orders to the Contiguous U.S. (Lower 48) ship free, and most orders placed by 3 p.m. are shipped the same day. Most Contiguous U.S. deliveries are received 1-5 business days after the order is placed.
For more information please Contact Us.
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?