Single F French Horn, Gold Lacquer Finish Brass Instrument with Case
- Excellent for student musicians: The Ashthorpe French Horn is an excellent instrument for students learning to play, and those of an intermediate skill level.
- Superior quality: Ashthorpe is known and loved for its high-quality musical instruments and the French Horn is no exception. This Single F French Horn is lighter in weight than double horns and less complicated to play.
- Produces brilliant sound: This 3-key, along with a .450-inch bore and a 12-inch bell, this French Horn was designed to enable phenomenal sound projection. 3 solid rotary valves enable responsive, smooth key work.
- Brass construction with premium finish: This stunning brass instrument features a durable brass construction, with a leadpipe and turning pipe both constructed of yellow brass. It is finished in a shiny gold lacquered finish for an eye-catching appeal.
- Complete instrument package: Sold in a beautifully-appointed package, the Ashthorpe French Horn includes a premium case for safe storage and handling. A polishing cloth, white gloves, and piston oil are also part of the package, ensuring proper maintenance and care are utilized to ensure long-lastin
A beautiful and well-designed brass instrument, the Ashthorpe French Horn offers superb features and quality for students and intermediate musicians. This fine single brass French Horn is the perfect bridge of affordability and exceptional craftsmanship, providing a fantastic experience into the world of music. Constructed of durable brass with a brilliantly lacquered golden finish, this is a beautiful instrument, sure to capture attention for its appearance as well as sound. Both the leadpipe as well as the turning pipe are crafted of yellow brass, ensuring a wholly uniform look throughout.
Designed for enjoyment as well as incredible performance, this instrument is an excellent option for novice musicians. Among the finest details of the Ashthorpe Single F French Horn includes a .450-inch bore that delivers responsive performance and a rich, full-bodied sound. The French Horn's 12-inch flared bell delivers phenomenal power, sound projection, and volume. The keys work overall very smoothly, enabling excellent functionality. To ensure proper handling and maintenance, this French Horn includes a premium carrying case for secure storage and transport. Additionally, a soft cloth for polishing and cleaning is included, along with piston oil, and white gloves. All around, any musician, whether a student, beginner, intermediate, or otherwise, will appreciate the attention to detail that was infused in the design of this French Horn. Ashthorpe remains one of the premier makers of fine brass instruments, and their French Horn is a prime example.
Note: Do not stand the French Horn on its bell. Always store your French horn in its case to protect the instrument. Do not store the instrument in extreme conditions of temperature and humidity.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, or 60 days for an exchange.
If you need to return an item, simply call us at 954-577-1043 or email us at email@example.com and we'll get your return started right away!
You should expect to receive your refund within 7-14 days after we receive it. We typically process returns within a few days of receipt, and it can take 3-5 days for your bank to show the return.
Free Shipping* - All orders to the Contiguous U.S. (Lower 48) ship free, and most orders placed by 3 p.m. are shipped the same day. Most Contiguous U.S. deliveries are received 1-5 business days after the order is placed.
For more information please Contact Us.
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?