Rectangular Aluminum Cake Pans (Multiple Sizes) - Last Confection
VENDOR: Last Confection
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISTRIBUTION: Extra thick, seamless even-wall construction creates superb heat distribution for your batter ensuring your cake rises both level and flat. These professional-quality cake pans retain even baking temperatures preventing overbaking or gummy centers. Free of extra metals, w
- NON-REACTIVE ANODIZED ALUMINUM: Perfect for cake batters containing acidic ingredients such as vinegar, lemon juice, chocolate, buttermilk, coffee, brown sugar, fruits and vegetables. Anodizing creates a nonreactive surface which prevents any discoloration and protects the flavor of your baked goods
- STRAIGHT-SIDED DESIGN: Creates right angle edges on your cakes for uniform slices and perfect layer cakes. Makes frosting around the sides a breeze with uniform coverage. With the straight-sided design, these cake pans can take the place of many specialty baking pans. Bake dense, heavy cakes such as
- EASY TO CLEAN: Forget about scrubbing baked-on foods, save time and effort with these cake pans that wipe clean quickly with warm water and mild dish detergent.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash only to maintain finish and to keep your sheet pan durable for years to come.
Bake the most decadent cakes with these cake pans from Last Confection. These rectangular anodized aluminum baking pans are every baker's dream. From a seasoned pastry chef, to an at home baking enthusiast, or even a novice just getting started, these cake pans are perfect! With the legion of pan sizes available, baking layer cakes and other heavenly desserts will always be enjoyable.
With an anodized aluminum, non-reactive surface your pastries will never look or taste better! Anodizing creates a nonreactive surface which prevents any discoloration and protects the divine flavor of your baked indulgences. Perfect for sweet and sinful cake batters containing acidic ingredients such as vinegar, lemon juice, chocolate, buttermilk, coffee, brown sugar, fruits, and vegetables.
The straight-sided design creates right angled edges allowing for perfectly level layer cakes and gelatin molds. Frosting around the sides and edges of your cake is a breeze with uniform coverage and consistency. Designed with even-wall construction, these pans allow for precise baking that provides even and consistent heat distribution and quick cooling for perfectly pleasurable results every time.
For quickest release, it is recommended to line the cake pan with parchment paper, butter, or cooking spray.
Last Confection is your trusted source for professional-grade kitchen bakeware, supplies and accessories that provide long-lasting quality at an exceptional value.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, or 60 days for an exchange.
If you need to return an item, simply call us at 954-577-1043 or email us at email@example.com and we'll get your return started right away!
You should expect to receive your refund within 7-14 days after we receive it. We typically process returns within a few days of receipt, and it can take 3-5 days for your bank to show the return.
Free Shipping* - All orders to the Contiguous U.S. (Lower 48) ship free, and most orders placed by 3 p.m. are shipped the same day. Most Contiguous U.S. deliveries are received 1-5 business days after the order is placed.
For more information please Contact Us.
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?