Pull Out Spray Kitchen Sink Faucet in Brushed Nickel by FREUER
- Durable solid-brass construction; expertly crafted
- Safety first - all kitchen, bathroom and commercial faucets designed for drinking water use are fully compliant with the latest federal and state lead-free standards (AB1953 and S153)
- Multi-layer finishing process - stunning looks
- Engineered for a lifetime of use
- Smooth-feel, drip-free, ceramic-disc cartridges
- Easy to install; Instructions, hardware & US-standard fittings included for single hole installation
- Use anywhere - These faucets are extremely versatile, so their designs can be used in the kitchen, bar, bathroom / lavatory, prep area, laundry room or wherever you need a great looking faucet. This faucet is easy to install in any sink or countertop material.
- Clean, stunning design. Push button-controlled sprayer / spout pulls out approximately 27". Braided pull-out hose for superb looks and durability. Color matched deck plate is included if you wanted to mount this single-hole faucet into countertop or sink with three holes.
- Type - Single hole & handle, pull-out spray
- Construction - Solid Brass Finished Material
- Total height - 8" from deck
- Spout height - 7-1/2" from deck
- Spout clearance - 5-1/2" from deck
- Spout reach - 8" (centerline of main body to center of spout opening)
- Color - Brushed Nickel
- Complete faucet with deck plate
- Installation Instructions
- Mounting Hardware
- Includes 16" long, braided supply lines (standard 3/8" female compression fittings)
WARNING: This product contains one or more chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after the installation or removal of this product.
This warning is placed on all FREUER products manufactured with with brass, which contains small but detectable amounts of lead - an element included on the California Prop 65 chemical list. However, FREUER products meet or exceed the requirements of applicable product performance and safety industry standards, and products intended to dispense water for human consumption are "lead-free" compliant.