PointZero 1/3 HP Dual Piston Airbrush Compressor w/ Tank, Gauge, Trap
- Quiet yet powerful: This twin-cylinder, 1/3 horsepower airbrush compressor delivers excellent power with approximate air delivery of 1.3 CFM, with advanced, precision-forged pistons for very little noise (59 dB). Oil-less design makes this compressor suitable for food decorating and body/nail art al
- Smooth, precise air output: A sensitive pressure regulator with integrated gauge and water-trap allows precise adjustment and control of airflow to deliver clean, dry air
- Power-saving & dual-operating modes: When switched on in the primary position, compressor runs until pressure reaches approximately 60 psi, then cycles off until the pressure drops to 40 psi, when the unit restarts. This power-saving feature reduces motor wear while maintaining enough pressure to op
- Constant pressure with zero pulsation: Air is drawn from the large, 3.5-liter (1 gallon) air storage tank, providing constant, regulated pressure and smooth output. This eliminates the pressure pulsations common with tankless compressors. Tank features a threaded drain plug for purging any accumulat
- Includes 7 bonus airbrush guides: As a bonus, includes access to 7 exclusive e-Book airbrushing guides: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and t
The PointZero Airbrush oil-less compressor offers professional-grade, high performance and lasting, maintenance-free durability. Featuring a 3.5-liter tank that delivers 1/3 HP and approximately 1.3 CFM with cool, ultra-quiet operation (59 dB), this compressor is ideal for serious professionals, and avid hobbyists, as it runs much longer without overheating with dual-operating modes.
Experience excellent control and enjoy steady, pulse-free, clean painting with easily adjustable output air pressure. In primary position, compressor features a power-saving, automatic on/off feature for prolonged motor life and less heat. When needed, secondary position allows for continuous use, up to 85 psi. Tank features a threaded drain plug for purging any accumulated water and a pressure-release valve for safety (release pressure prior to draining).
This heavy-duty compressor is virtually maintenance-free, CE certified and thermally-protected, automatically turning off if the unit becomes over-heated.
For added convenience and portability, compressor features an easy-carry handle and rubber feet to protect your work surface.
Connections: 1/8" BSP male outlet. Dimensions: 13" (long) x 5" (wide), 12" (tall). Weight: 16 pounds. Power Cord: Grounded US-Standard 110-120 volt 6' power cord. Model: Elite-275XP from PointZero Airbrush.
Bonus: comes with access to a set of 7 exclusive e-Book airbrushing guides, including Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide.
Well-known within the airbrush industry, PointZero Airbrush is your trusted source for professional-grade products that provide lasting quality and exceptional value.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, or 60 days for an exchange.
If you need to return an item, simply call us at 954-577-1043 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get your return started right away!
You should expect to receive your refund within 7-14 days after we receive it. We typically process returns within a few days of receipt, and it can take 3-5 days for your bank to show the return.
Free Shipping* - All orders to the Contiguous U.S. (Lower 48) ship free, and most orders placed by 3 p.m. are shipped the same day. Most Contiguous U.S. deliveries are received 1-5 business days after the order is placed.
For more information please Contact Us.
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?