THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX HAS MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT BUT PRODUCT IS UNDAMAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. THEY ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT. PLEASE SEE AND READ ALL NOTES FOR DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount:Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality:Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition:Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- Heavy duty roof rack: 150 pound capacity
- Epoxy powder coated steel frame construction
- Universal Fit: Accommodates square cross bars up to 4-3/4 inch wide x 2-1/2 inch thick or round bars up to 2-1/2 inch in diameter.
- Holds cargo travel bags, equipment, or other gear
- Wind Fairing Plate: 37 inch x 5-1/2 inch
Premium roof rack cargo carrier from Direct Aftermarket provides convenient additional hauling capacity to your vehicle. Carrier is great for hauling many different types of cargo such as luggage, equipment, tools, coolers, or any other items. Constructed of weather resistant epoxy powder coated tubular steel, this heavy duty hauler can hold up to 150 pounds and features metal bars as a base to support your cargo. The interior of the rack measures approximately 36 inches wide and 41 inches long and also features a 5 inch high railing with a lot of tie down spots to help keep your gear safely stowed. Also included is a wind fairing plate along the front measuring approximately: 37 inches x 5-1/2 inches. Cargo rack can quickly and easily be removed when not needed. Cargo basket is easy to assemble and be done in just a few minutes. Includes: cargo basket, assembly hardware, and instructions.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov