THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX HAS MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT BUT PRODUCT IS UNDAMAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. THEY ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT. PLEASE SEE AND READ ALL NOTES FOR DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount:Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality:Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition:Used, Very Good Condition. Used product may have minor scratches, scuffs or small dents. Will be shipped in original or repackaged box.
- Universal fit and compatability for televisions from 32 - 65 in.
- Sturdy steel frame; rated for televisions up to 110 pounds, locking casters
- Ideal TV display that can move to any room in the home or office
- Universal fit - fits VESA hole patterns from 200mm x 200mm to 600mm x 400mm
- Component shelf for cable box, DVD player, game console, etc.
This premium rolling cart has the ability to move your TV or monitor to any room in your home or office. This unit is designed to universally fit most LED, LCD, Plasma TVs and other flat panel displays from 32" to 65". This television mount utilizes the standard VESA patterns installed in almost all flat screen TVs with a range of 200mm x 200mm up to 600mm x 400mm (23.6" horizontally and 16" vertically max). The height of the display (center of the TV) is adjustable from 43" to 63" in 4" increments. Constructed from commercial-grade, heavy-duty steel, this rolling mount is rated with a capacity up to 110 pounds. A convenient, height adjustable component shelf is made to hold a cable box, game console, DVD player, or any other similar device under 22 pounds (measures 18" x 11-3/4"). This movable cart is loaded with safety features such as an extra wide base measuring 35-1/4" x 25-1/2" for stability and security and bolts that lock your TV in place to protect against accidental shifting. The four wheels are swiveling casters that roll smoothly and the back two wheels are built with a locking mechanism for safety and stability. Convenient openings in the back plate provide space to pass cables and wires through for a clean and uncluttered look. Step by step instructions will guide the simple assembly and installation process. Certifications: RoHS, CE and ISO-9001.