THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- Classic acoustic guitar design: This full-size 41" acoustic-electric guitar from R.W. Jameson features a beautiful design and exquisite sound. Shaped like a classic acoustic guitar, it has a durable wooden construction with a spruce top and basswood body.
- Electric-acoustic versatility: The R.W. Jameson thinline acoustic electric guitar offers the option of various sounds. Unplugged, you can take advantage of the clean, raw, acoustic tones. Plugged into an amp, it produces a customizable electric tone with its on-board 4-band pickup/EQ.
- Perfect for students and all levels: Whether you are a beginner or student, an intermediate guitar player, or a seasoned advanced guitarist, this guitar offers endless appeal. It is well-made and of excellent quality, ensuring a great experience every time.
- Designed for comfort: This thinline cutaway acoustic electric guitar features the classic cutaway shape that allows for higher positioning and ample comfort. These features are excellent for coordination, making it easier to learn to play.
- Sold as a complete kit: This guitar is part of a complete package. Included is a perfect-fitting guitar gig bag, a shoulder strap, an extra set of strings, three celluloid picks, and a cable.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov