THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Very Good Condition. Used product may have minor scratches, scuffs or small dents. Will be shipped in original or repackaged box.
- Genuine Remo head: Ashthorpe's snare drum features a prestigious Remo brand UT-series head, batter (top side) and resonant (bottom side) heads. Remo is the world's largest drumhead company and their products combine industry excellence with classic sound qualities, perfect for any aspiring drummer.
- Professional snare drum: This 14" x 6" snare with wires is ideal for all musicians, beginner to advanced. This snare drum with stand provides everything needed for playing and perfecting practice. Set includes adjustable stand, gig bag, drumsticks, neck strap, mute practice pad, and set of drumsticks.
- Top components for rich sound: Crafted utilizing the highest quality materials, such as genuine poplar hardwood shell with high-gloss finish, upgraded drumhead, 10 tuning lugs with drum adjustment key, chrome hardware and accents. These materials maximize frequency response and resonance for the ultimate acoustic experience.
- Sturdy drum stand: This snare drum kit includes a sturdy, standard-size 2-1/2 ft. tall snare stand. This adjustable stand is designed for adult or student players to sit by. Some assembly is required. Detailed, easy-to-read instructions for frustration-free setup are included.
- Premium padded gig bag: Take this snare drum kit on the road to your next gig with its premium case. This padded bag not only protects the snare, it also features compartments to hold the stand and drumsticks.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov