THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Very Good Condition. Used product may have minor scratches, scuffs or small dents. Will be shipped in original or repackaged box.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Our Professional Ergonomic Saddle Stool keeps your spine properly aligned, providing extra comfort while reducing painful pressure on your back. Helpful for people with lower back pain and can help prevent chronic back pain from developing.
- PREMIUM COMFORT: Made from quality eco-friendly, high-density foam providing ultimate durability and comfort, especially when used for prolonged sitting sessions, ensuring the seat will not lose its shape, resistance, or become compressed during use.
- STRONG, STURDY SUPPORT: Precision crafted from premium-grade materials. Our professional saddle stool features a heavy-duty sturdy metal base to accommodate a weight capacity of up to 350 lbs. With a convenient 360-degree swivel, the wheelbase also features five non-slip, non-marring casters, for zero-barrier rolling on all types of even surfaces, while protecting the floor.
- BEST IN CLASS: This top-class hydraulic lift cylinder handles increased weight support and provides safe long-term use. Easy-access angled lever allows for convenient adjustable height from 19-1/2 inches to 25-1/2 inches to accommodate a wide range of uses.
- OIL AND STAIN RESISTANT UPHOLSTERY: The seat cover is made from a soft, highly durable vegan-friendly synthetic leather, without offensive smells. The material is oil and water-resistant, making it easy to wipe away body sweat or oil by wiping the surface with warm soapy water.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov