THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR MAY NOT INCLUDE ORIGINAL PRODUCT BOX. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount:Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality:Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition:Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- Organize all of your salon & hair appliances in one place
- Made from high-grade steel in a beautiful hammered finish
- Space saving and portable; it can be used anywhere
This convenient tabletop appliance caddy is designed to hold and organize blow dryers, heat irons, straightening irons, curling irons, hot combs and other accessories. Both space saving and portable, it can be moved wherever needed throughout your salon, or brought to client meetings to create a professional workspace. A 2-5/8" (Dia) ring allows you to quickly stow and retrieve your blow dryer, including those fitted with nozzles or other attachments. It can also fit and store almost any flat or round hair iron, and includes two rectangular storage compartments measuring 3-1/4" (L) x 1-1/8" (W) x 2-7/8" (D), both with a rounded area extending the width to 1-3/8". Three additional storage tubes each measure 1-1/4", 1-1/8", and 7/8" (Dia) x 2-7/8" (D). This appliance holder is extremely durable; constructed from high-grade steel in a heat resistant hammered finish, it is extremely attractive and will last for years and years. Additionally, each storage compartment is made of tough jet-black composite. A sturdy base measuring 9-7/8" x 5-1/8" with anti-slip foam feet easily keeps this stand steady to support your appliances and tools, and there are two screw holes in the base for a more permanent installation. It also features 3 integrated outlets and a grounded, US standard, 3-prong power cord that is 6' long. Overall dimensions: 9-7/8" (W) x 6-3/4" (D) x 4-1/2" (H).
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov