OPEN BOX - Full Motion Dual Monitor Gas Spring Desk Mount - Screens up to 27"
THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
Functionality: Tested and working
Cosmetic Condition: Used, Very Good Condition. Used product may have minor scratches, scuffs or small dents. Will be shipped in original or repackaged box.
- FULL MOTION MOUNT: Screens can be tilted and rotated in any direction - up 35 degrees and down 50 degrees with a combined 360 degree landscape rotation.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Compatible with most 17 inch - 27 inch flat panel monitors / screens weighting from 4.4 lbs to 13.2 lbs. VESA compliant from 75x75mm to 100x100mm.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: A gas spring system ensures one-touch positioning of the screen in any desirable setting. Note that desk mount can be adjusted only after a screen/monitor is mounted upon it.
- STABLE: Item ships with all needed hardware for C-clamp mounting on any working surface or grommet installation. High quality materials and solid construction ensure an extremely sturdy mount.
- COMFORTABLE AND VERSATILE: Easily adjustable to the most comfortable monitor height and viewing angle for work, leisure or gaming.
This heavy-duty dual computer monitor stand is a versatile and space saving solution to mount two monitors. Universal fit works with most monitors from 17" to 27" and between 4.4 and 13.2 lbs. Works with flat back and curved back monitors having VESA hole patterns of 75mm x 75mm and 100mm x 100mm. Mount can only be adjusted after it is mounted and a screens/monitors are hung on it as the mount requires weight in order to be adjusted. Mount is constructed of aluminum with appearance of smooth shining chrome and features an extremely sturdy reinforced "C" clamp to secure the mount to your work surface. A gas spring cylinder provides durability and a full range of motion with a +35 to -50 degree tilt, upright lift distance of 9.8 inches, dynamic 180 degree pan (left to right), and the ability to rotate 360 degrees. Monitors can also be rotated allowing either a landscape (horizontal) or portrait (vertical) view. Space saving base design allows mounting to a desk, tabletop, or other sturdy surface with a minimal footprint. User-friendly, simple assembly and mounting with no drilling required.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, or 60 days for an exchange.
If you need to return an item, simply call us at 954-577-1043 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get your return started right away!
You should expect to receive your refund within 7-14 days after we receive it. We typically process returns within a few days of receipt, and it can take 3-5 days for your bank to show the return.
Free Shipping* - All orders to the Contiguous U.S. (Lower 48) ship free, and most orders placed by 3 p.m. are shipped the same day. Most Contiguous U.S. deliveries are received 1-5 business days after the order is placed.
For more information please Contact Us.
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?