THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Very Good Condition. Used product may have minor scratches, scuffs or small dents. Will be shipped in original or repackaged box.
- COMMERCIAL QUALITY: Stainless steel construction, 7 rollers can cook up to 18 hotdogs at a time
- SIMPLE TO USE: Place hotdogs on rollers, set temperature to cook until ready
- CONVENIENT: Power switch and separate temperature controls for front and back rollers located on the front panel
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hot dog maker has stainless steel rollers that rotate a full 360 degrees and a removable stainless steel drip tray
- SAFETY FEATURES: Built in fuse, grounded US-standard 120V power cord, and non-skid rubber feet
This hot dog roller machine from Olde Midway makes it easy to quickly and easily cook up to 18 hot dogs at a time. This commercial grade 900 watt machine features 7 stainless steel non-stick rollers that rotate 360 degrees to cook all items evenly. Cook hot dogs, sausages, or taquitos quickly and evenly on the slow rollers without the time or mess of using a grill. Whether you are cooking franks, thick stadium dogs, sausages, or even frozen hot dogs, these rollers can do it all. The dual temperature controls mean that you can cook on the back rollers and the front rollers will keep the cooked items hot and ready to eat. The stainless steel construction makes it ideal for parties, movie theaters, concession stands, or convenience stores. Our hot dog maker is loaded with safety features like non-skid rubber feet and a built-in fuse. Dimensions: 23" Width x 13" Depth x 7" Height and weighs 28 pounds. Operates on a US-standard 120 volt power cord.