THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Very Good Condition. Used product may have minor scratches, scuffs or small dents. Will be shipped in original or repackaged box.
- Excellent for student musicians: Crafted of highly durable brass with a range of features that foster great handling and playing, this tenor trombone from Ashthorpe was made especially for the beginner or student musician. However, musicians of any age will appreciate the fine functionality.
- Crafted of the highest quality: Ashthorpe is a premier maker of brass instruments, and the Ashthorpe Tenor Trombone is an excellent example of their dedication to quality, craftsmanship, and performance. Designed for students with great affordability, attention to detail, fine features, and supreme durability, this trombone will provide the perfect intro to playing a brass instrument.
- Produces brilliant sound: This tenor trombone was designed to offer excellent sound, volume, and pitch. Featuring a Bb key, .500-inch bore, 8-inch bell, and nickel plated hand slide providing a bright, penetrating sound, with a clean voice, and a smooth, accurate tone. The specifications of this instrument were designed to ensure beautiful tone and superb sound transmission.
- Brass body with two finish options: Boasting a flawless brass construction, the body of this trombone has been designed to ensure maximum durability and performance. It features a brilliant finish, in your choice of either gold lacquer or nickel plated, with magnificent shine.
- Complete instrument package: Sold in a beautifully-appointed package, the Ashthorpe Trombone includes a premium case for safe storage and handling. A polishing cloth, white gloves, slide grease, and piston oil are also part of the package, ensuring proper maintenance and care are utilized to ensure long-lasting enjoyment of this brass instrument.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov