THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- Excellent for student musicians: The Ashthorpe Baritone is a fine brass instrument for the student, beginner, or intermediate musician. With its lightweight design, it is a comfortable choice for students. Overall, this baritone offers wonderful sound and quality at a very affordable price.
- Crafted of the highest quality: The quality is among the best factors of Ashthorpe instruments and the Baritone offers a solid brass construction with an exquisite golden lacquer finish. It was made to deliver immense satisfaction in use while providing easy playability.
- Produces brilliant sound: This baritone was designed to offer a deep, rich, penetrating sound. Features such as the Bb key, the .528-inch bore, the 9-inch bell, stainless steel pistons, rose brass leadpipe, and the cupronickel-exterior turning pipe enable wonderful performance all around. Users of all levels will appreciate the fine sound projection and supreme functionality it offers.
- Brass construction with premium finish: Solidly-built with a durable brass construction, this instrument offers superb quality with a lightweight build. This allows for convenient playing at all times.
- Complete instrument package: Sold in a beautifully-appointed package, the Ashthorpe Baritone includes a premium case for safe storage and handling. A polishing cloth, white gloves, and piston oil are also part of the package, ensuring proper maintenance and care are utilized to ensure long-lasting enjoyment of this brass instrument.
The Ashthorpe Baritone horn in yellow brass is a phenomenal brass instrument. Expect every eye to be on you when you perform; this baritone not only looks stunning, but it also performs as such. Designed specifically for the needs of beginners, students, and intermediate players, this baritone offers exceptional quality and performance. As a highly affordable option, it is ideal for those just embarking on their musical journeys, however, the results of how it plays are notably fantastic. Expect a rich, deep, invigorating sound that emanates from this baritone. Perfect for students, the Ashthorpe Baritone is a durable, well-constructed brass horn with a lightweight build. Comprised of brass with a gleaming yellow gold finish with a brilliant lacquer, it looks as beautiful as it performs. The horn features a Bb key, a .528-inch bore, a 9-inch bell, stainless steel pistons, a cupronickel-exterior turning pipe, and a leadpipe finished in rose brass. Included with the baritone horn is a premium carrying case, to ensure secure handling and storage at all times. A soft cloth for polishing is also part of the set, to provide the ideal texture for keeping your instrument cleaned at polished at all times. Furthermore, piston oil and white gloves are included to ensure the device is properly maintained. Overall, the quality is excellent, providing superb functionality at a very attractive price. If you are in search of a top-notch baritone horn, this is among the best out there. Ashthorpe remains one of the premier makers of fine brass instruments, and their Baritone is a prime example. Note: Do not stand the Baritone on its bell. Always store your Baritone in its case to protect the instrument. Do not store the instrument in extreme conditions of temperature and humidity.