THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- Allows the precise delivery of clean, dry air
- Adjustable pressure control knob locks desired setting in place
- Small micron brass element filters water and other contaminants into removable catch-bowl
- Minimizes air pulsations and pressure imbalances from piston-style compressors
- Airbrush regulator is rated up to 150 PSI; gauge displays up to 100 PSI
Professional-grade regulator with pressure gauge and integrated water-trap; allows the precise control and delivery of clean, dry air for airbrushing. Internal diaphragm design smoothes and regulates the airflow; minimizing the negative effects of air pulsations and pressure imbalances created by piston-style compressors. Water and other contaminates are filtered from the airflow by a small-micron brass element and captured in a removable catch-bowl at the bottom of the regulator. Bowl features a spring-loaded valve for easy draining of any accumulated water. Adjustable pressure control knob; pull up and turn the black knob at the top of the regulator to set desired pressure. Pushing down on the knob locks the current setting. Rated up to 150 psi (gauge displays up to 100 psi). Regulator body has a 1/4" BSP female inlet and outlet, and we provide two male-to-male reducers (1/8" BSP to 1/4" BSP), allowing you to convert the inlet, outlet, or both to 1/8" BSP males for easy connection to airbrush compressors and hoses. Mounting bracket is provided and inlets and outlets are permanently marked on the regulator body to make installation a breeze. As an added bonus, included with this kit is a download link for these airbrushing guides: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrushing Cleaning Manual and the Airbrush Lettering Guide.