THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- HEAVY-DUTY, BUILT TO LAST: GRIDMANN’s equipment stand features a 16-gauge, 430 stainless steel top shelf that can support up to 900 lbs. of evenly distributed weight. The 24" work surface height makes this the perfect prep table to hold grills, griddles, mixers, slicers, beverage dispensers, slushy and ice cream machines.
- NSF CERTIFIED: Designed to meet the highest regulatory requirements for safety and durability in commercial kitchens. This professional-grade workhorse is the ideal choice for any commercial kitchen application.
- 2" EDGING WITH SLANTED FRONT: Raised safety edges surround the back and sides to keep heavy restaurant equipment in place and protect your appliances from sliding off and becoming damaged. The angled front edges are ergonomically designed to maximize working comfort.
- GALVANIZED UNDERSHELF: Durable and adjustable, the heavy-duty galvanized steel undershelf on this equipment stand can support 700 lbs. of additional equipment, pots and pans, and supplies.
- ADJUSTABLE BULLET FEET: Adjustable non-marring feet keep the equipment stand sturdily in place, protect floors from denting and scratching, and adjust up to 1" to eliminate table wobble.
Specially designed for use in commercial kitchens, ice cream shops, snack stands, food trucks, delis, and bakeries. The GRIDMANN equipment stand can fill spaces between cooking equipment or function as a standalone workstation supporting your heavy tools and keeping them within reach. The top shelf can withstand 800 lbs. of evenly distributed weight, while the undershelf can support 620 lbs. of additional supplies, making it the perfect prep table to hold restaurant and concession equipment. This equipment stand is a perfect addition to any restaurant production line. The 24" work surface height is ideal to raise grills, griddles, mixers, and slicers making the appliances easier to use. The lower surface height allows you to easily reach the controls of your appliances, decreasing the risk of accidents. The 2" safety edging, with an angled slanted front, and 2" turn down on front edge allow you to position equipment with ease. The 2" backsplash surrounds the back and sides of the table to prevent appliances from sliding off, protecting them from damage. Sturdy, galvanized steel legs and sockets provide stability and have excellent corrosion resistance. Non-marring feet keep the table in place and protect flooring. The feet also adjust up to 1", eliminating table wobble. The GRIDMANN equipment stand is certified by NSF, meeting the highest regulatory requirements for construction, safety, and durability. Includes: Stainless steel tabletop, shelf, legs, hardware, and instructions to complete assembly. Dimensions: Overall: 60" L x 30" W x 26" H Work Surface: 24" H Backsplash: 2" H Undershelf: 52.25" L x 22.25" D, 1.5" Thick ***This product is designed and finished for use in a commercial environment. Therefore, surface imperfections such as scratches, scuffs, and indents may be found. This is normal and to be expected on products of this nature.*** NSF: GR68-HD3060
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov