THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
Functionality: Tested and working
Cosmetic Condition: Used, Very Good Condition. Used product may have minor scratches, scuffs or small dents. Will be shipped in original or repackaged box.
- Traditional style: This 5-string banjo is perfect for any style of play with its guitar-style headstock and neck combined with a tambourine shaped body. Whether you’re playing mellow country tunes, folk, bluegrass, clawhammer-style, even rock, you’ll get a great response and sound from this right-ha
- Remo head: This banjo kit is flawlessly designed with a Remo head, made by the world-renown Remo drum company. The crisp white, frosted head delivers bright sound and clarity. The head is secured with 24 chrome-plated brackets and resting on the Remo head is a beautiful 5/8" maple/ebony bridge for s
- High-quality craftsmanship: Ashthorpe’s banjo features a mahogany neck and hardwood fretboard with finely manicured, smooth seated frets. The body is crafted from mahogany with a high-gloss finish. The closed-back resonator can be easily removed, allowing this banjo to be played open back. Designed
- Geared 5th tuner and adjustable truss rod: This 5-string banjo also includes a geared 5th string tuner, typically found on more expensive banjos. The geared 5th tuner is an upgrade over the common friction tuner, providing more accurate tuning and less slippage. The adjustable truss rod allows you t
- Banjo bundle kit includes: This banjo is safely stored inside a 15mm premium fabric padded “gig bag” guitar case with pocket, carry handle, and shoulder strap. Extra strings, a polishing cloth, and three celluloid picks are also included.
This 5-string banjo from Ashthorpe is perfect for all player levels, from beginner to advanced. This banjo includes several high-end features. It’s a traditional-style banjo with a mahogany resonator (perfect for bluegrass and other playing styles) that helps to push the sound forward, providing a louder, brighter tone. The resonator is also easily removed using the thumbscrews, allowing the banjo to be played open back. The convenience of the two styles of banjo meets the expectations of seasoned players.
Ashthorpe’s banjo also includes a premium frosted Remo drumhead with a 5/8" maple/ebony bridge and 24 chrome-plated brackets securing the head. The geared 5th string tuner side peg provides less slippage and more accurate tuning. An adjustable truss rod allows you to keep the neck straight and adjust the strings when the action is too low or too high.
Impeccably designed, this mahogany banjo, with an exquisite high-gloss finish, features pre-strung strings, 5-ply maple and mahogany shell, a 5-ply maple rim, 15:1 ratio geared tuners with high-quality tuning pegs, an adjustable hinged tailpiece, a chrome-plated armrest, and strap buttons.
15mm Premium Padded Gig Bag
Extra Set of Strings
(3) Celluloid Picks