THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- Complete 5-piece junior drum set: The ultimate junior drum kit for children ages 3-12 years old. This drum set is great for learning to play and mastering drumming skills, whether for a student or a beginner, intermediate, or advanced player.
- Drum set includes: (1) 16" - Bass Drum, (1) Snare Drum, (2) Mounted Toms, (1) Floor Tom, (2) Hi-Hat Cymbals, and (1) Crash Cymbal. A snare stand, crash cymbal stand, hi-hat stand, padded throne (stool), and a pair of drumsticks are also included. Everything you need to get started is included to get drumming right away!
- Quality construction: This beginner drum set is designed to take a beating and some heavy-hitting. It features solid wood shells with a high gloss finish, premium batter heads, black rims, chrome details, and chain-driven pedals for top-level performance.
- Excellent sound: The high-quality design of this junior drum set produces a clean and loud sound. As a scaled-down drum set, it is excellent for starting them young in developing their musical abilities.
- Some assembly required: All hardware, easy-to-read assembly instructions, and drum key provided with drum kit.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov