THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- Stainless steel top, legs, and removable shelf.
- Heavy-duty construction for use in kitchens, garages, workshops, and other industrial spaces.
- Rounded front and back edges for comfortable use.
- Collapsible for easy transport and storage.
- Anti-slip, anti-scratch rubber caps on feet.
Gridmann's heavy-duty folding work table is the perfect surface for any kitchen, bar, laundry, school, hospital, or any other commercial setting. Constructed from stainless steel, this folding table is built for high-volume use, to last a lifetime. This industrial-style folding table features an extra heavy-duty 16 gauge, 430 stainless steel work surface with removable 18 gauge, 430 stainless steel under-shelf. The table is supported by sturdy 16 gauge stainless steel legs with anti-scratch and anti-slip rubber feet. The edges on the front and back of the tabletop are rounded for working comfort. Fast and easy assembly. Dimensions: Overall: 48" L x 24" W x 31" H Shelf: 39" L x 16" W, 1-1/2" Thick Distance Between Top & Shelf: 17" Distance Between Shelf & Floor: 15-1/2" Includes: Stainless Steel Table with Shelf ***This product is designed and finished for use in a commercial environment. Therefore, surface imperfections such as scratches, scuffs, and indents may be found. This is normal and to be expected on products of this nature*** NSF: GR51-2448FD