THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- Full size electric bass guitar: This gorgeous, full-size, solid body electric bass guitar from Davison offers excellent specs for students and musicians of all levels. It features dual P-style pickups, an adjustable truss rod, nickel frets, diecast turners, and four steel strings.
- Stunning finish and details: Featuring a gleaming, attractive, high gloss finish that is sure to catch the eye, this bass guitar looks as beautiful as it plays. A maple neck with a finely finished maple fretboard and a chrome bridge add to the classic good looks, ensuring this bass will be a showstopper when played.
- Superior performance: Designed with dual P-style pickups along with two controls, one for tone and the other for volume.
- Perfect for beginners: While this electric bass guitar was created for bass players of all levels, from beginners to advanced, it is especially great for students who are just learning to play. It offers top-quality features at a great price.
- Complete bass guitar combo package: This electric bass guitar kit includes a padded gig bag, shoulder strap, cable, and three picks in assorted colors; everything you need to learn and play a bass guitar!
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov