THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Very Good Condition. Used product may have minor scratches, scuffs or small dents. Will be shipped in original or repackaged box.
- 39-inch full-size electric guitar: Features S-S-S pickups (three classic single-coil pickups) with Tremolo bar and adjustable bridge set, three controls, 2 for tone and 1 for volume, and a 5-way selector switch. This electric guitar produces a great sound with options to modify your style and musical tastes. Whether it’s blues, rock, country, or more you’re covered.
- Iconic design: Crafted based on the classic styling of the recognizable, legendary design. The Ashthorpe electric guitar is an affordable alternative, offering durability, handling, and phenomenal tone. All features you'd expect are included, a fast and slim maple neck with a c-shaped profile, mahogany fretboard, 22 nickel frets, and truss rod. Easy tuning pegs keep strings held in place while playing.
- Solid poplar body: The contoured solid poplar body offers durability, handling, and phenomenal tone. The rock-and-roll, high-gloss finish adds style and flair. This guitar is both easy to play and extremely comfortable to hold.
- Ideal for all skill levels: Ashthorpe's guitar has been created especially for musicians of all skill levels, from beginner to experienced. This electric guitar is of excellent quality at an unbelievably affordable price.
- Complete guitar kit: This guitar bundle includes a 39-inch Ashthorpe electric guitar, a premium backpack-style 15mm padded gig bag, shoulder strap, extra strings, cable, 3 celluloid picks, and polishing cloth.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov