THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- NSF Certified
- Extra heavy-duty top
- Rounded front and back edges
- Adjustable height under-shelf
- Adjustable height non-marring feet
This heavy-duty table by Gridmann is constructed from 18-gauge, #430 stainless steel and is the perfect work surface for use in a kitchen, bar, restaurant, laundry, school, hospital, or any other commercial setting. It is NSF certified to meet strict standards for public health protection and built for high-volume use to last a lifetime. This table features an extra heavy-duty top, an adjustable-height galvanized under-shelf, and galvanized legs with adjustable non-marring feet that eliminate table wobble on uneven floors. The edges on the front and back of the tabletop are rounded for working comfort. Fast and easy assembly. Dimensions: Overall: 30" L x 30" W x 34-1/2" H Shelf: 28" L x 28" W, 1-1/2" Thick Includes: Stainless steel table with shelf, instructions, and hardware for assembly. ***This product is designed and finished for use in a commercial environment. Therefore, surface imperfections such as scratches, scuffs, and indents may be found. This is normal and to be expected on products of this nature*** NSF: GR25-WT3030E
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov