THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR MAY NOT INCLUDE ORIGINAL PRODUCT BOX. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount:Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality:Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition:Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- Additional Information:
- Made from extremely comfortable high-density foam
- Can be used with barber chairs, salon chairs, shampoo stations and more
- Waterproof and easy to clean, wipe, and sweep
- Puncture and tear resistant, even under high heels
- Non-slip textured surface and anti-trip tapered edges
These anti-fatigue mats are extremely comfortable. Made of high density foam, they allow you to work long hours with little stress on your joints and feet. Use them with barber chairs, salon chairs, shampoo stations, or any workstation where employee comfort is needed. The matte black waterproof surface is easy to wipe-clean and sweep, and makes getting ready for your next client a breeze. They are commercial-grade and extremely durable, resisting punctures and tears from dropped equipment and rolling carts, and can also be used under high heels. Crafted with safety in mind, they feature an anti-slip texture as well as edges that taper to the floor to prevent tripping. A large 3' x 5' area allows you to work around a client while staying on the mat, and the depression will fit standard chairs with a round base 24" in diameter. This mat choice is 1/2" thick.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov