THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Very Good Condition. Used product may have minor scratches, scuffs or small dents. Will be shipped in original or repackaged box.
- UKULELE BUNDLE INCLUDES: This Ashthorpe Ukulele Kit is perfect for new strummers and experts alike! This bundle includes a professional-grade ukulele with Aquila Super Nylgut Strings and strap buttons pre-installed. This ukulele is safely stored inside a premium fabric padded “gig bag” guitar case with pocket, carry handle, and shoulder strap. A ukulele strap is also included for added comfort when playing in standing position.
- PREMIUM TONEWOODS: Elegantly crafted with a luxurious stained mahogany with satin finish. This right-handed acoustic ukulele combines a solid mahogany neck with a mahogany finished sapele body, to deliver amazing sound with richer, brighter, and warmer tones perfect for playing island-inspired Hawaiian tunes.
- HIGH-QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: This uke features an arched back design for a deeper and fuller sound, an intricate rosette inlay, walnut bridge with pins for easy string changes, GraphTech NuBone nut and saddle for superior string vibration transfer, 18:1 closed geared tuners, strap pins, and an expertly finished headstock.
- SMOOTH, SEATED FRETS: The well-finished, walnut wooden fretboard is smooth to the touch and is lined with precisely seated frets and fret marks. These frets have been finely-manicured to allow you to play freely and not be scratched. The fingerboard on this uke has been designed to be easily navigated, whether playing chords or single notes.
- AQUILA SUPER NYLGUT STRINGS: Ashthorpe’s ukulele arrives with Aquila Super Nylgut strings pre-installed. These premium nylon strings are soft and smooth to the touch, perfect for fingerpicking or strumming with a pick. Like most string instruments, the new strings will be out of tune - this is normal. After playing for a few days, these soft-playing nylon strings will naturally stretch. Once the strings have finished stretching, they will begin to stay tuned.
This ukulele from Ashthorpe has been designed for all players, from the novice just learning to play, to the advanced strummer, this is the ukulele for you. Hawaiian-inspired tunes are played with perfect pitches due to the flawless construction of the mahogany and sapele woods. These tonewoods deliver richer, brighter, and warmer tones for relaxing island-inspired musical chords. No matter your skill level, you will feel right at home rolling over the frets on this well-finished ukulele. The solid mahogany neck, smooth walnut fretboard with well-seated silver nickel frets, and walnut bridge allow this ukulele to be easily played. Impeccably designed, this ukulele features a stylishly-stained mahogany with satin finish, an intricate rosette inlay, NuBone nut and saddle, high-style closed tuning gears, and strap buttons. Includes: Ashthorpe Ukulele with Aquila Strings Padded Gig Bag Shoulder Strap Colors Combinations: Blue Finish: Abalone Rosette Inlay White Binding White Nut and Saddle Chromed Tuners and Pegs Red Finish: Wooden Rosette Inlay Herringbone/White Binding White Nut and Saddle Chromed Tuners and Pegs Brown Finish: Wooden Rosette Inlay Black Binding Black Nut and Saddle Black Tuners and Pegs Black Strap Buttons Specifications: 21-Inch Soprano: 21" Long x 7" Wide x 2-1/2" Deep Scale Length: 13-1/2" Neck Length (nut to body): 6-3/4" Body Length: 9-1/2" Fret Marks: 5th, 7th, 10th, and 15th Frets 23-Inch Concert: 23" Long x 7" Wide x 2-1/2" Deep Scale Length: 15" Neck Length (nut to body): 8-1/4" Body Length: 11" Fret Marks: 5th, 7th, 10th, and 15th Frets Tuning Your Ukulele: Like most string instruments, the new strings will be out of tune - this is normal. After playing for a few days, the soft-playing nylon strings will naturally stretch. Once the strings have finished stretching they will begin to stay tuned.