THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Very Good Condition. Used product may have minor scratches, scuffs or small dents. Will be shipped in original or repackaged box.
- 10-Watt electric guitar amplifier: This powerful, versatile amp from Davison offers excellent sound amplification and power. Steady at 10 watts, however it can soar up to 20 watts at peak power.
- Excellent amplification: The built-in 5" speaker provides clean, powerful sound amplification. This 10W guitar amp produces pure sound with plenty of control with its 2 band EQ (bass and treble) and built-in overdrive/distortion. Expect organic tone and exceptional clarity from this powerful practice amplifier.
- Ideal for practice: If you play electric guitar, the Davison electric guitar amplifier is great for home practice and warmups. This 10-watt practice combo amp includes a 1/4" input for guitars and is designed with a 1/4" output for use with headphones. Enjoy the headphone option for private practicing, or use it to not disturb others during your jam session.
- AUX input: The 1/8" AUX input is compatible with most smart devices. Plug in your phone, tablet, or other electronic media device to play along to songs, add more music into your sessions, or record your playing to study your progress.
- Durable construction: This 10W guitar amp offers a high-quality, durable cabinet with protective corners, rubber feet to keep the amp stable in place, and a carry handle. When you need something portable, this amp is the ideal choice. The compact size of 9" side to side by 4.75" front to back by 9.25" high and a weight of 6 pounds makes this a great practice amp for beginners.
If you play electric guitar, you know you need a quality amplifier. The Davison 10-Watt electric guitar amplifier offers an incredible range of specs and features, making it a fantastic choice for any guitar player's equipment collection. Whether for a beginner guitar player, a student, an intermediate, or an advanced musician, this amp offers a wide variety of options for how you use it. For home practices or warmups, it provides the right amount of amplification needed. This 10W amplifier is of excellent quality and quite versatile. It features a 2 band EQ with separate treble control and bass controls, and built-in overdrive/distortion. It has a 1/4" headphone output jack, a 5" speaker, along with a convenient carrying handle that makes it easy to take anywhere. An AUX input jack keeps things modern and versatile, allowing you to connect most smart devices. Plug in your phone, tablet, or other electronic media device to play along to songs, infuse more music into your jam sessions, or record as you play. Dimensions: 9" side to side by 4.75" front to back by 9.25" high. Weight: 6 pounds. RMS: 10W. Peak Power: 20W.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov