Industrial 2-Speed 1/2 HP Blower Fan - Orange by CFM PRO
VENDOR: CFM PRO
- MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE: For all your heavy-duty air circulation needs, this professional-grade, industrial-strength fan from CFM PRO will get the job done quickly. Fan features a precision-engineered impeller for maximum efficiency, with a best-in-class CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) output from its powerful 1/2 horsepower motor.
- HIGHLY DURABLE & SAFE: Constructed from super-durable, polyethylene composite, this tough and sturdy fan is built to withstand extreme environments and frequent transportation between job sites. Made with four non-marring, anti-skid, feet for stability and safety during operation, and a rugged handle for easy carrying.
- 2 SPEED SETTINGS: Two speed settings allow you to adjust and set the blower fan's output intensity as needed. Includes protective grill covers over the air outlet and inlets to keep debris and foreign objects out of the fan for continuous, uninterrupted operation.
- 3 AIR FLOW POSITIONS: Highly versatile and multi-purpose, direct air flow as needed with 3 positioning options that allow for horizontal, diagonal, or upwards blowing functionality.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing in at just over 22 pounds, this compact but powerful fan is ultra-convenient.
This Air Mover & Carpet Dryer Blower Fan from CFM PRO is the professional's choice for carpet and pad drying, flood restoration, painting, or any other heavy-duty air circulation needs.
Featuring a precision-engineered impeller for maximum efficiency and a best-in-class CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) output from its 1 horsepower motor, this compact yet highly powerful squirrel cage fan offers exceptional and reliable performance.
Highly versatile, this air mover is ideally suited for use in homes, attics, crawlspaces, basements, garages, workshops, warehouses, offices, or wherever it's needed.
Fan features 3 blowing positions, allowing you to place it flat on its base to blow horizontally, inclined to either a 45 or 90-degree angle to blow diagonally (using the integrated backrests), or upwards to dry furniture, walls, or redirect the airflow as needed.
Includes a 15' long, US-standard 110-120 volt grounded power cord that can be wrapped around the top handle for easy storage, and four non-marring, anti-skid feet keep the unit in place during operation.
Compliant to CSA & CAN North-American safety standards and is ETL listed.
Safety warning: Always use a GFCI protected receptacle and extreme caution when using any electrical appliance near wet or damp areas; do not submerge or use in standing water.
Dimensions: 14-1/2" (long), 15-1/4" (wide), 17-1/2" (tall). Electrical: 110-120 volt, 60 hertz, 3.0 To 5.0 amps (depending on power setting), 1/2 HP motor.
CFM PRO is your trusted source for professional-grade products that provide lasting quality and reliable durability.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, or 60 days for an exchange.
If you need to return an item, simply call us at 954-577-1043 or email us at email@example.com and we'll get your return started right away!
You should expect to receive your refund within 7-14 days after we receive it. We typically process returns within a few days of receipt, and it can take 3-5 days for your bank to show the return.
Free Shipping* - All orders to the Contiguous U.S. (Lower 48) ship free, and most orders placed by 3 p.m. are shipped the same day. Most Contiguous U.S. deliveries are received 1-5 business days after the order is placed.
For more information please Contact Us.
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?