30 Day No Hassle Returns! Ships Within 1 Business Day.
- Versatile - Snatch block used to increase winch pulling power (using a double- line pull technique) or for indirect pulls using the block as an anchor point
- Rugged - Constructed from 3/16" thick, ultra-high tensile strength steel and coated with an epoxy grade finish (significantly less likely to chip and rust than powder-coated finishes)
- Smooth operation - Heavy-duty dowel bearing with integrated grease fitting easy action
- Easy to use - Unit swivels open to accept line with no disassembly required (pulley accommodates line up to 5/16")
- Dimensions - 5-5/8" x 3-1/8"
- Capacity - 8,000 pounds
- Winches can cause serious injury and/or death if proper safety measures are not taken. A full list of safety warnings and winch training instructions is beyond the scope of this listing, therefore this product is for sale to trained operators only. DO NOT USE this product if you are not completely trained in winch operation and safety. Never use for hoisting. Never use for moving people. When using a snatch block to increase pulling power, ensure that all components including the snatch block, rope/line, tools, and anchor points are rated to double your winch's maximum power rating
Related productsView all
Tattoo Transfer Stencil Carbon Thermal Tracing Paper
Stainless Steel Kitchen Restaurant Work Prep Table with Backsplash
Stainless Steel Commercial Kitchen Work Food Prep Table