Glass Waterfall Bathroom Sink Faucet - Vetro - Chrome by FREUER
You Save: $17.50 (34%)
- Durable solid-brass construction; expertly crafted
- Safety first - all kitchen, bathroom and commercial faucets designed for drinking water use are fully compliant with the latest federal and state lead-free standards (AB1953 and S153)
- Multi-layer finishing process - stunning looks
- Engineered for a lifetime of use
- Smooth-feel, drip-free, ceramic-disc cartridges
- Easy to install; Instructions, hardware & US-standard fittings included
- Use anywhere - These faucets are extremely versatile, so their designs can be used in the kitchen, bar, bathroom / lavatory, prep area, laundry room or wherever you need a great looking faucet. This faucet is easy to install in any sink or countertop material (or wall for tub/shower faucets).
- Water runs from the center area of the faucet, below the handle, but above the glass, forming a beautiful waterfall off the 7 1/8" diameter glass spout. The spout is crystal-clear glass with a 1/2" bevel. Pop-up drains as well as sink hole covers (deck plates) are sold separately in our store. One of these would be needed, for example, if you wanted to mount a single-hole faucet into countertop with three holes; you would use a cover to hide the extra two holes.
- Type - Single-hole mount, single-handle control
- Construction - Solid brass with beveled-glass waterfall Finished Material
- Total height - 7" from deck (to top of handle)
- Spout type - 6" from deck (highest point of glass)
- Spout clearance - 2 1/2" from deck (lowest point of glass)
- Spout reach - 6" (centerline of main body to front edge of glass)
- Complete faucet
- Installation Instructions
- Mounting Hardware
- Includes 16" long, braided supply lines (standard 3/8" female compression fittings)
WARNING: This product contains one or more chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after the installation or removal of this product.
This warning is placed on all FREUER products manufactured with with brass, which contains small but detectable amounts of lead - an element included on the California Prop 65 chemical list. However, FREUER products meet or exceed the requirements of applicable product performance and safety industry standards, and products intended to dispense water for human consumption are "lead-free" compliant.