- Full motion mount: Screen can be tilted and rotated in any direction - up 35 degrees and down 50 degrees with a combined 360-degree landscape rotation
- Universal fit: Compatible with most 17" - 27" flat panel monitors/screens weighing from 4.4 lbs to 13.2 lbs. VESA compliant from 75x75mm to 100x100mm
- Fully adjustable: A gas spring system ensures one-touch positioning of the screen in any desired setting. Note that desk mount can be adjusted only after a screen/monitor is mounted upon it.
- Stable: Item ships with all needed hardware for C-clamp mounting on any working surface or grommet installation. High-quality materials and solid construction ensure an extremely sturdy mount.
- Comfortable and versatile: Easily adjustable to the most comfortable monitor height and viewing angle for work, leisure, or gaming
This heavy-duty dual computer monitor stand is a versatile and space-saving solution to mount a monitor/screen. Universal fit works with most monitors from 17" to 27" and between 4.4 and 13.2 lbs. Works with flat back and curved back monitors having VESA hole patterns of 75mm x 75mm and 100mm x 100mm. Mount can only be adjusted after it is mounted and a screen/monitor is hung on it as the mount requires weight in order to be adjusted. Mount is constructed of aluminum with the appearance of smooth shining chrome and features an extremely sturdy reinforced "C" clamp to secure the mount to your work surface. A gas spring cylinder provides durability and a full range of motion with a +35 to -50 degree tilt, upright lift distance of 9.8 inches, dynamic 180-degree pan (left to right), and the ability to rotate 360 degrees. Monitors can also be rotated allowing either a landscape (horizontal) or portrait (vertical) view. Space-saving base design allows mounting to a desk, tabletop, or other sturdy surfaces with a minimal footprint. User-friendly, simple assembly and mounting with no drilling required.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov