FREUER Faucets Pop Up Overflow Bathroom Sink Drain
- This is a push-button style drain; simply press the top of the pop-up to close, and another press to open. Inside the drain is a very-smooth, spring-loaded mechanism that maintains a water-tight seal without the need for a leaky push-pull lever.
- Durable solid-brass construction - expertly crafted
- Multi-layer finishing process - stunning looks
- Engineered for a lifetime of use
- Smooth push-button operation - water-tight seal
- Easy to install - hardware & gaskets included
- Fit - These standard-size drains are designed to fit bathroom, vessel and wet bar sinks, or any sink with a drain hole from 1 1/2" to 2" in diameter (fits almost all sinks). The drain exit, or waste pipe, is standard 1 1/4" size, although these drains can also be used with 1 1/2" traps and a bushing. Traps are not included with drains, as these are part of your home's plumbing system, and are available at any home-improvement store if needed.
- Overflow - for standard sinks and vanities that have an overflow hole at the top of the sink bowl.
- Construction - solid brass
- Total height - 8"
- Top of the drain - 2 3/8" in diameter
- Threaded section - 1 1/2" in diameter, 3" in height
- Waste pipe - 1 1/4" in diameter
- One Pop-up Drain
- Mounting Hardware
- Gaskets & Seals