FREUER Colletto Collection: Classic Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet
- Durable solid-brass construction; expertly crafted
- Safety first - all kitchen, bathroom and commercial faucets designed for drinking water use are fully compliant with the latest federal and state lead-free standards (AB1953 and S153)
- Multi-layer finishing process - stunning looks
- Engineered for a lifetime of use
- Smooth-feel, drip-free, ceramic-disc cartridges
- Easy to install; Instructions, hardware & US-standard fittings included
- Use anywhere - These faucets are extremely versatile, so their designs can be used in the kitchen, bar, bathroom / lavatory, prep area, laundry room or wherever you need a great looking faucet. This faucet is easy to install in any sink or countertop material (or wall for tub/shower faucets).
- Elegantly arched spout with sculpted handles. Removable aerator. This faucet includes a color-matched, plastic-body (metal seal & control rod for durability), pop-up drain with overflow and a standard size (1.25") waste pipe.
- Type - 8" Wide-spread, two-handle (spread adjusts 4"-19")
- Construction - Solid Brass Finished Material
- Total height - 4 1/4" from deck
- Spout type - 4 1/4" from deck
- Spout clearance - 2 3/4" from deck
- Spout reach - 4 1/4" (centerline of main body to center of spout)
- Water supply - Includes standard 1/2" FIP / IPS thread fittings (supply lines to wall not included) and overflow pop-up drain
- Complete faucet
- Installation Instructions
- Mounting Hardware
- Includes standard 1/2" FIP / IPS thread fittings (supply lines to wall not included) and overflow pop-up drain
WARNING: This product contains one or more chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after the installation or removal of this product.
This warning is placed on all FREUER products manufactured with with brass, which contains small but detectable amounts of lead - an element included on the California Prop 65 chemical list. However, FREUER products meet or exceed the requirements of applicable product performance and safety industry standards, and products intended to dispense water for human consumption are "lead-free" compliant.