- Be ready: Includes LD12-ELITE winch (up to 12,000-pound capacity) with 6.0 horsepower, 4,300 watts motor
- Snatch block: 10-ton snatch block to increase winch pulling power or for indirect pulls with 20,000 pulling capacity
- Straps: 10 ft. premium strap with 24,000 pound pulling strength designed to avoid damage to trees when winching
- Quick Connect: 2-4 gauge wire quick connector set for easy disconnecting of power to the winch
- Bonus: Water-resistant, soft winch dust cover to protect from the elements
Our inclusive set includes the LD12-PRO premium electric designed with a capacity up to 12,000 pounds. It features a 12 volt DC motor with a true power rating of 6.0 horsepower, 4,300 watts. A three-stage planetary gear system is included with gear reduction ratio of 265:1 for effective torque and line speed. A freespooling clutch allows freespooling when a lever is disengaged, and when engaged the winch drum is geared to the motor. Automatic breaking holds the load when the motor power is not applied. It is pre-wound using 87' of 3/8" aircraft-quality wire rope on a drum measuring 2-1/2" in diameter and 8-13/16" long. The roller fairlead uses wave-washers and c-clips for added security in holding the rollers in place. A wired remote with 12' cord terminating in a 3-pin plug is included, as well as a wireless controller with 75' range. Winch measures 21" x 6-3/8" x 9-7/8" and weighs 90 pounds. Included in the kit is a snatch block that can increase pulling power or can be used for indirect pulls with the block as an anchor point. It is made of 1/4" thick high tensile strength steel with an epoxy grade finish. A premium strap made of industrial-grade polyester is included, too. It does not damage or cut into trees like chain or wire rope. It measures 3" wide and 10' long with a pulling strength of 24,000 pounds. A quick connector kit is also included that makes disconnecting power simple and easy. Just insert the wires into the terminal pins, crimp or solder, and insert the pins into the connector housing and they lock in place. A winch cover made of water-resistant nylon protects the winch from the elements and features an elastic band around the edges for a secure fit.