Bb Baritone with Stainless Steel Pistons, Gold Lacquer with Padded Case
- Excellent for student musicians: The Ashthorpe Baritone is a fine brass instrument for the student, beginner, or intermediate musician. With its lightweight design, it is a comfortable choice for students. Overall, this baritone offers wonderful sound and quality at a very affordable price.
- Crafted of the highest quality: The quality is among the best factors of Ashthorpe instruments and the Baritone offers a solid brass construction with an exquisite golden lacquer finish. It was made to deliver immense satisfaction in use while providing easy playability.
- Produces brilliant sound: This baritone was designed to offer a deep, rich, penetrating sound. Features such as the Bb key, the .528-inch bore, the 9-inch bell, stainless steel pistons, rose brass leadpipe, and the cupronickel-exterior turning pipe enable wonderful performance all around. Users of a
- Brass construction with premium finish: Solidly-built with a durable brass construction, this instrument offers superb quality with a lightweight build. This allows for convenient playing at all times.
- Complete instrument package: Sold in a beautifully-appointed package, the Ashthorpe Baritone includes a premium case for safe storage and handling. A polishing cloth, white gloves, and piston oil are also part of the package, ensuring proper maintenance and care are utilized to ensure long-lasting e
The Ashthorpe Baritone horn in yellow brass is a phenomenal brass instrument. Expect every eye to be on you when you perform; this baritone not only looks stunning, but it also performs as such. Designed specifically for the needs of beginners, students, and intermediate players, this baritone offers exceptional quality and performance. As a highly affordable option, it is ideal for those just embarking on their musical journeys, however, the results of how it plays are notably fantastic. Expect a rich, deep, invigorating sound that emanates from this baritone.
Perfect for students, the Ashthorpe Baritone is a durable, well-constructed brass horn with a lightweight build. Comprised of brass with a gleaming yellow gold finish with a brilliant lacquer, it looks as beautiful as it performs. The horn features a Bb key, a .528-inch bore, a 9-inch bell, stainless steel pistons, a cupronickel-exterior turning pipe, and a leadpipe finished in rose brass. Included with the baritone horn is a premium carrying case, to ensure secure handling and storage at all times. A soft cloth for polishing is also part of the set, to provide the ideal texture for keeping your instrument cleaned at polished at all times. Furthermore, piston oil and white gloves are included to ensure the device is properly maintained. Overall, the quality is excellent, providing superb functionality at a very attractive price. If you are in search of a top-notch baritone horn, this is among the best out there. Ashthorpe remains one of the premier makers of fine brass instruments, and their Baritone is a prime example.
Note: Do not stand the Baritone on its bell. Always store your Baritone in its case to protect the instrument. Do not store the instrument in extreme conditions of temperature and humidity.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, or 60 days for an exchange.
If you need to return an item, simply call us at 954-577-1043 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get your return started right away!
You should expect to receive your refund within 7-14 days after we receive it. We typically process returns within a few days of receipt, and it can take 3-5 days for your bank to show the return.
Free Shipping* - All orders to the Contiguous U.S. (Lower 48) ship free, and most orders placed by 3 p.m. are shipped the same day. Most Contiguous U.S. deliveries are received 1-5 business days after the order is placed.
For more information please Contact Us.
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?