8" Stainless Steel Santoku Knife by KUTLER
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE CRAFTSMANSHIP: Crafted from high carbon stainless steel with expertly hollowed out indentations for top performance and durability. Our Santoku knife is the Japanese version of the chef's knife. This well-balanced knife has been thoughtfully designed with the blade and handle to w
- COMFORTABLE GRIP: Designed with an ergonomic, textured non-slip grip handle this unique kitchen knife is perfectly balanced with just the right heft for safely handling tasks with masterful control and easy maneuverability for any cutting task whether you are slicing, dicing, or mincing.
- EFFICIENT: Small, shallow indentations across the ultra-sharp, stainless steel blade makes slicing through meat and sticky foods super easy by reducing suction. The sword-like point and thin blade effortlessly move through food, making this a perfect all-around knife.
- VERSATILE, MULTI-TASKING TOOL: Santoku knives were originally developed for the three virtues, or types of cutting tasks, and this knife does not disappoint. This all-purpose knife will slice, dice, and mince with precision, cutting through meats, root vegetables, and other tough cuts as if they wer
- LASTING SHARPNESS: The premium quality, ultra-sharp, stainless steel blade offers precision and cutting flexibility, with easy maintenance and cleaning. Resists corrosion, stains, and wear to maintain a like-new edge use after use.
Expertly crafted to suit both professional chefs as well as at-home enthusiasts. The Santoku-style knife was originally developed in Japan after the war as an alternative to the vegetable cleaver, or Nakiri knife. The Santoku knife ended up becoming Japan's most popular kitchen knife. The word "Santoku" refers to the three virtues, which are the three main types of cuts: slicing, dicing and mincing. Today, this versatile all-purpose kitchen knife is used to perform almost any cooking task.
The ultra-sharp, 100% stainless steel blade and ergonomic handle are ideally suited to handle all your slicing, dicing, chopping, and mincing needs. No detail was too precise when it came to designing this Santoku. With extra careful attention paid to acquiring the perfect balance between blade and handle, chefs and home cooks alike will notice the pleasant experience when utilizing this all-purpose knife.
To maintain best performance use after use, always carefully wash by hand with soap and warm water, then rinse and dry with a soft towel.
The entire line of Kutler knives and accessories is known for providing the finest cutlery at a smart value, appealing to professionals and personal users alike. A premium knife or kitchen shear is one of the most important tools any chef needs in the kitchen and Kutler delivers excellent performance and versatility to help make every meal a masterpiece.