30 Day No Hassle Returns! Ships Within 1 Business Day.
- Durable solid-brass construction; expertly crafted
- Safety first - all kitchen, bathroom and commercial faucets designed for drinking water use are fully compliant with the latest federal and state lead-free standards (AB1953 and S153)
- Multi-layer finishing process - stunning looks
- Engineered for a lifetime of use
- Smooth-feel, drip-free, ceramic-disc cartridges
- Easy to install; Instructions, hardware & US-standard fittings included
- Use anywhere - These faucets are extremely versatile, so their designs can be used in the kitchen, bar, bathroom / lavatory, prep area, laundry room or wherever you need a great looking faucet. This faucet is easy to install in any sink or countertop material (or wall for tub/shower faucets).
- Water runs from the center area of the faucet, below the handle, but above the glass, forming a beautiful waterfall off the 7 1/8" diameter glass spout. The spout is crystal-clear glass with a 1/2" bevel. Pop-up drains as well as sink hole covers (deck plates) are sold separately in our store. One of these would be needed, for example, if you wanted to mount a single-hole faucet into countertop with three holes; you would use a cover to hide the extra two holes.
- Type - Single-hole mount, single-handle control
- Construction - Solid brass with beveled-glass waterfall Finished Material
- Total height - 7" from deck (to top of handle)
- Spout type - 6" from deck (highest point of glass)
- Spout clearance - 2 1/2" from deck (lowest point of glass)
- Spout reach - 6" (centerline of main body to front edge of glass)
- Complete faucet
- Installation Instructions
- Mounting Hardware
- Includes 16" long, braided supply lines (standard 3/8" female compression fittings)
Related productsView all
Tattoo Transfer Stencil Carbon Thermal Tracing Paper
Stainless Steel Kitchen Restaurant Work Prep Table with Backsplash