6" Stainless Steel Boning Knife by KUTLER
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE CRAFTSMANSHIP: Crafted utilizing a single piece of superior quality, high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability. Our boning knife features a curved and flexible razor-sharp blade to effortlessly de-bone meats and fish.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP: Expertly designed with an ergonomic, non-slip Fibrox grip handle for comfort and durability. Lightweight and perfectly balanced with just the right heft for safely handling tasks with masterful control and easy maneuverability. Specially designed to minimize hand and wrist tension
- EFFICIENT: Easily trim or remove meat and fish from the bone with this narrow blade with sharp point. Our 6-Inch boning knife ideally suited for thinner or more delicate cuts of meat such as chicken, veal or fish that are more tender and intricate to extract from the bone.
- VERSATILE, MULTI-TASKING TOOL: Our 6" Curved Boning Knife is a must-have in your cutlery collection. This essential cooking knife, with its long, sloping curve, is not only designed to remove meat from bone, but can also be used to cut through meats like butter, remove skins from delicate fish and p
- LASTING SHARPNESS: Premium quality, ultra-sharp, stainless steel blade offers precision and cutting flexibility, with easy maintenance and cleaning. Resists corrosion, stains, and wear to maintain a like-new edge use after use.
As its name suggests, our 6-inch Curved Boning Knife is crafted to suit both professional chefs, as well as home enthusiasts when removing bones and skin. Thanks to its ergonomic, non-slip Fibrox handle, hand and wrist tension after long days in the kitchen are a thing of the past. The slender curved design allows this kitchen knife to feel like an extension of your hand, offering you both comfort and control. The Kutler 6-Inch Curved Boning Knife is a key cooking tool for any kitchen.
The narrow blade with sharp point allows you to expertly de-bone, de-scale, fillet, skin, trim and butterfly fish and poultry with precision. Maneuver around bones, joints and skin to remove and separate delicate cuts of meat with ease with the flexible curved blade. While the name may indicate this is the knife you need only when delicately extracting bones, our boning knife is conveniently designed to handle a multitude of tasks. With its size between the chef knife and the paring knife, our 6-inch Boning Knife is the perfect stand-in fully capable to handle everyday chopping, cutting, dicing, slicing and mincing cooking tasks.
To maintain best performance, always carefully wash by hand with soap and warm water, then rinse and dry with a soft towel.
The entire line of Kutler knives and accessories is known for providing the finest cutlery at a smart value, appealing to professionals and personal users alike. A premium knife or kitchen shear is one of the most important tools any chef needs in the kitchen and Kutler delivers excellent performance and versatility to help make every meal a masterpiece.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, or 60 days for an exchange.
If you need to return an item, simply call us at 954-577-1043 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get your return started right away!
You should expect to receive your refund within 7-14 days after we receive it. We typically process returns within a few days of receipt, and it can take 3-5 days for your bank to show the return.
Free Shipping* - All orders to the Contiguous U.S. (Lower 48) ship free, and most orders placed by 3 p.m. are shipped the same day. Most Contiguous U.S. deliveries are received 1-5 business days after the order is placed.
For more information please Contact Us.
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?