39-in Full-Size Classical Acoustic Guitar w/ Nylon Strings - Ashthorpe
- CLASSICAL DESIGN: With its classic body shape and wide neck, this full-size, 39-inch classical acoustic guitar stays true to its name. The rich natural coloring with high-gloss finish, exquisite rosette pattern, and complementary binding provide a professional look. This right-handed, guitar is perf
- PREMIUM TONEWOODS: Crafted with an A-grade Spruce wood top for known for its resiliency and versatility, while the back and sides are made from Basswood for warmth. This classical acoustic guitar features an impressively clear, crisp, and velvety tone.
- HIGH-QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: Designed with a classic Torres fan bracing pattern, a bold walnut bridge, 19 smooth frets, pre-installed strings, double-action truss rod, professionally finished 3-in-line machine head, and high-style tuning pegs.
- INCREDIBLE SOUND: Bright and beautiful music is waiting to be played with the soft-playing, nylon strings. Don’t let the classical size and lightweight feel of this guitar fool you; this guitar boasts beautiful sounds when playing classical, flamenco, traditional folk, and even jazz musical tunes.
- INCLUDES: Bundle includes an Ashthorpe Classical Acoustic Guitar, a soft nylon "gig bag" guitar case, (3) celluloid picks (thin, medium & heavy), a shoulder strap, an extra set of classical guitar strings, and an instructional sheet.
Ashthorpe’s Classical Acoustic Guitar is perfect for players of any level. This full-size, 39-inch guitar has been elegantly polished with an intricately designed rosette pattern, rich natural coloring, and high-gloss finish. Any player will sound, look, and feel like a professional classical guitarist while creating full-bodied melodies on this right-handed guitar.
The classic shaped body of this classical guitar is crafted from premium tonewoods that offer clear, crisp, and velvety tones. This guitar has been expertly designed with a Torres fan bracing pattern for optimal sound. The top is made from A-grade Spruce wood for its resilient and musical qualities, while the back and sides are made from basswood for optimal tonal response and warmth. The guitar is then finished with pre-strung, high-quality nylon strings, providing a softer feel than steel strings, for more comfortable playing.
Beautifully designed, with no detail overlooked. This classical acoustic guitar features a classic wide neck, walnut bridge, 19 smooth frets, double-action truss rod, professionally finished 3-in-line machine head, and high-style tuning pegs. The full, bright tones of classical, flamenco, traditional folk, and jazz music are waiting to be played.
Overall: 39" Long x 15" Wide x 4.5" Deep
Scale Length: 25.5"
Neck Length (nut to body): 13"
Body Length: 18.5"
Ashthorpe Classical Acoustic Guitar
Nylon Gig Bag
Extra Set of (6) Classical Guitar Strings
(3) Celluloid Picks
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, or 60 days for an exchange.
If you need to return an item, simply call us at 954-577-1043 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get your return started right away!
You should expect to receive your refund within 7-14 days after we receive it. We typically process returns within a few days of receipt, and it can take 3-5 days for your bank to show the return.
Free Shipping* - All orders to the Contiguous U.S. (Lower 48) ship free, and most orders placed by 3 p.m. are shipped the same day. Most Contiguous U.S. deliveries are received 1-5 business days after the order is placed.
For more information please Contact Us.
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?