3.5" Stainless Steel Paring Knife by KUTLER
- Professional grade craftmanship: Crafted utilizing a single piece of superior quality, high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability. This fine kitchen utility knife is one of the most frequently used knives in every chef's kitchen.
- Comfortable grip: This paring knife has been designed for both comfort and durability. The ergonomic and non-slip grip handle is perfectly balanced with just the right heft for safely handling tasks with masterful control and easy maneuverability.
- Efficient: The slightly pointed tip of the blade offers exceptional precision for delicate tasks such as peeling fruits and vegetables, mincing herbs, and carving garnishes. The tip of the knife is just as sharp as the blade, allowing for controlled, detailed cutting.
- Versatile, multi-tasking tool: Don't let this small paring knife's size fool you. This go-to kitchen knife is perfect for coring fruits, hulling strawberries, removing seeds from chilies and peppers, de-veining shrimp and prawns, peeling skins on apples and potatoes. This versatile paring knife will
- Lasting sharpness: The sharp, high-carbon blade offers precision and cutting flexibility, with easy maintenance and cleaning. Resists corrosion, stains, and wear to maintain a like-new edge use after use.
Expertly crafted to suit both professional chefs as well as home enthusiasts. Our paring knife combines lasting performance with its slender, straight blade and ergonomic design. The small stature of this multi-tasking prep tool will not disappoint. This 3.5" Paring Knife is commonly referred to as a 'vegetable knife' or 'utility knife'. The unique handle allows for a comfortable and controlled grip, giving you the flexibility to cut in your hand, as well as on a cutting board. This Kutler Paring Knife is perfect for adding many intricate designs and details to a variety of food surfaces.
Whether it's a commercial or a home kitchen, having the right paring knife can help with a variety of tasks. Our Paring Knife is an indispensable, multi-tasking prep tool. The sharp, agile one-piece stainless steel high-carbon blade effortlessly slices through fruits and vegetables. This multi-purpose kitchen knife is perfect for creating shapes and vents in dough, scoring designs and patterns, deveining shrimp, seeding peppers, even helping with the shredding of some meats.
To maintain best performance, always carefully wash by hand with soap and warm water, then rinse and dry with a soft towel.
The entire line of Kutler knives and accessories is known for providing the finest cutlery at a smart value, appealing to professionals and personal users alike. A premium knife or kitchen shear is one of the most important tools any chef needs in the kitchen and Kutler delivers excellent performance and versatility to help make every meal a masterpiece.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, or 60 days for an exchange.
If you need to return an item, simply call us at 954-577-1043 or email us at email@example.com and we'll get your return started right away!
You should expect to receive your refund within 7-14 days after we receive it. We typically process returns within a few days of receipt, and it can take 3-5 days for your bank to show the return.
Free Shipping* - All orders to the Contiguous U.S. (Lower 48) ship free, and most orders placed by 3 p.m. are shipped the same day. Most Contiguous U.S. deliveries are received 1-5 business days after the order is placed.
For more information please Contact Us.
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?