18"x12" Bamboo Wood Cutting Board Kitchen Butcher Block 2-Tone
- EXTRA LARGE CUTTING BOARD: Measuring 18-inch x 12-inch x 3/4-inch, the extra-large size is perfect for handling everything from slicing large roasts, to filleting fish, to chopping nuts. The attractive two-tone design allows you to use it as a serving tray for cheese boards and appetizer displays.
- ORGANIC BAMBOO: Crafted from organic "Moso" bamboo, this premium, sustainable all-natural wood is durable and beautiful. Boards are formaldehyde-free and BPA-free, with no toxins or chemicals.
- JUICE GROOVES: Deep grooved drip channels prevent juices from running off your cutting board. Whether chopping tomatoes or slicing a roast, the excess liquids will flow into the grooves and not your table or counter-top.
- ANTIBACTERIAL & ANTIMICROBIAL: The eco-friendly material is naturally non-porous and resists knife scarring, protecting against bacteria penetration and growth. Bamboo is a healthy alternative to plastic and hardwood cutting boards.
- EASY ON YOUR KNIVES: Dull knives are a thing of the past. Kutler bamboo boards will not cause excessive wear to your kitchen cutlery collection. Easily chop, carve, and slice as needed on this heavy-duty bamboo cutting board.
Give the perfect gift to yourself or the cooking aficionado in your life! This two-tone bamboo cutting board from Kutler is the ideal gift for any occasion, including a bridal shower, wedding, holiday, birthday, housewarming, and more! Our bamboo cutting boards from Kutler are the must-have kitchen chopping surface for professional chefs and at-home cooking enthusiasts alike. This versatile, multi-tasking board allows you to easily chop, carve, slice, and serve. Simplify your cooking routine by streamlining your food prep with this extra-large board complete with juice grooves.
Crafted from organic Moso bamboo, Kutler chopping boards are eco-friendly and feature a beautiful design, allowing their natural beauty to be on display. Our bamboo cutting boards are naturally non-porous, allowing them to resist bacteria penetration and growth. Free of toxins and chemicals, our bamboo cutting boards are BPA-free, making them a healthy alternative to plastic and hardwood boards.
Kutler bamboo chopping boards are highly durable and designed to last. We recommend monthly oil treatments with food-grade mineral oil to care and preserve your bamboo cutting board for years to come. To clean, simply hand wash with warm water and light soap and wipe dry. Do not soak in water or place in the dishwasher, as this will damage and dry-out your boards.
PLEASE NOTE: Bamboo is not dishwasher safe. Hand wash only and wipe dry.
The entire line of Kutler cutlery products is known for providing the finest kitchen accessories at a smart value, delivering excellent performance and lasting durability.