- Extra large size: Our cutting board measures 18-inch x 12-inch x 3/4-inch. This extra-large size is perfect for handling everything from slicing large roasts, to filleting fish, to chopping nuts. The versatile size allows you to also use this board as a serving tray for cheese and crackers or appeti
- Organic bamboo: Crafted from organic "Moso" bamboo, this premium, sustainable all-natural wood is durable and beautiful. Boards are formaldehyde-free, BPA-free, with no toxins or chemicals.
- Juice grooves: Deep drip grooves prevent juices from running off your cutting board. Whether chopping tomatoes or slicing a roast, the excess liquids will flow into the grooves and not your table or counter-top.
- Antibacterial & antimicrobial: The eco-friendly material is naturally non-porous and resists knife scarring, protecting against bacteria penetration and growth. Bamboo is a healthy alternative to plastic and hardwood cutting boards.
- Easy on your knives: Dull knives are a thing of the past. Kutler bamboo boards will not cause excessive wear to your kitchen cutlery collection, allowing you to sharpen your knives less frequently. Easily chop, carve, and slice as needed on our heavy-duty bamboo cutting boards.
Give the perfect gift to yourself or the cooking aficionado in your life! This organic bamboo cutting board from Kutler is the ideal gift for any occasion, including a bridal shower, wedding, holiday, birthday, housewarming, and more! Our bamboo cutting boards from Kutler are the must-have kitchen chopping surface for professional chefs and at-home cooking enthusiasts alike. This versatile, multi-tasking board allows you to easily chop, carve, slice, and serve. Simplify your cooking routine by streamlining your food prep with this extra-large board, complete with juice grooves.
Kutler bamboo chopping boards are highly durable and designed to last. We recommend monthly oil treatments with a food grade mineral oil to care and preserve your bamboo cutting board for years to come. To clean, simply hand wash with warm water and light soap and wipe dry. Do not soak in water or place in the dishwasher, as this will damage and dry-out your boards.
PLEASE NOTE: Bamboo is not dishwasher safe. Hand wash only and wipe dry.