- Heavy-duty wall mount hand sink with large bowl size. Constructed from heavy gauge #304 stainless steel.
- NSF Certified: Designed to meet the highest regulatory requirements for safety and durability in commercial kitchens. NSF Variation Models: GR13-SERV1, GR14-SERV2
- Built for high-volume use to last a lifetime. Designed for use in any commercial setting including kitchen, bar, restaurant, laundry, school, hospital, or hotel.
- Pre-drilled 7-5/8" tall backsplash accepts the included chrome gooseneck faucet.
- Includes basket strainer drain and wall mount bracket.
These heavy-duty wall-mount sinks by Gridmann are constructed from 18-gauge #304 stainless steel with an attractive honed finish. They are the perfect hand sinks for use in a kitchen, bar, restaurant, laundry, school, hospital, hotel, park, or any other commercial setting. They are NSF certified to meet strict standards for public health protection and built for high-volume use to last a lifetime. These sinks feature basins with a large bowl size with plenty of room for hand washing, a 1/2" wide drip channel surrounding the bowl, a stainless-steel basket strainer, and a pre-drilled 7-5/8" tall backsplash that accepts the included gooseneck chrome faucet. These hand sinks are available with and without side splashes. A wall mount bracket is included for easy installation.
Overall Size: 17" Left to Right, 15-1/2" Front to Back, 17-5/8" Overall Height (including Faucet and Drain)
Bowl Size: 14" x 10" x 5" Deep
Faucet Mounting Holes: 4" On-Center
Faucet Connection: Standard 1/2" Male Pipe Thread
Spout Clearance: 13-1/2" from Bowl Bottom (to Bottom Edge of Spout)
Drain Connection: Made to Fit a Standard 1-1/2" Tailpiece/Trap
Gridmann Stainless Steel Sink as Pictured (with or without side splashes), Gooseneck Faucet, Basket Strainer Drain (trap not included), and Wall Mount Bracket
(screws/anchors are required for installation and are not included)
These GRIDMANN sinks are certified by NSF, meeting the highest regulatory requirements for construction, safety, and durability. Variations include NSF: GR13-SERV1, GR14-SERV2
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov