- Classic styling: Combining the best in function and design, this finely crafted drop-in bar/utility sink features a gorgeous & durable satin-finish which is easy to clean, resists wear and complements most kitchen appliances
- Superior craftsmanship: Crafted from top-quality 22-gauge, 304 (18/10) stainless steel which helps to maintain a beautiful appearance and lasting appeal
- Superior functionality: Ideal size for your bar, utility or kitchen prep space. Optimized angle keeps glassware from falling when placed in the sink.
- Ultra-quiet design: Each sink is built with best of class soundproofing technology to minimize excess noise and vibration from water, garbage disposals, pots, pans and utensils
- Includes stainless grid & drain: Sink package includes stainless-steel bottom grid and high-quality basket-strainer drain assembly, along with a mounting template and instructions.
Striking the ideal balance of convenience, functionality and style, the Miligore 15 in. x 15 in. x 6 in. single bowl bar/utility prep sink kit provides exceptional craftsmanship that is not only highly durable but sleek and timeless for use in any bar, laundry room or utility room. The top-mount sink is made of high-quality 22 gauge stainless steel and features insulated soundproofing for significant noise reduction while in use. Features 3 holes for faucet and other fixtures, and a 2-inch drain fitting (located in the rear of the bowl). Sink includes a laser etched logo and comes with bonus accessories, including a strainer set and a drain assembly, bottom grate/grid for extra protection from scratches, printed mounting instructions and template. Overall dimensions: 15" wide (recommended 18" minimum sink base cabinet) x 15" front-to-back. Interior bowl dimensions: 12" wide x 9-1/2" front-to-back x 6" deep. Miligore is the premiere source for professional-grade fixtures that combine stylish design with exceptional durability.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov