30 Day No Hassle Returns! Ships Within 1 Business Day.
- Durable solid-brass construction; expertly crafted
- Safety first - all kitchen, bathroom and commercial faucets designed for drinking water use are fully compliant with the latest federal and state lead-free standards (AB1953 and S153)
- Multi-layer finishing process - stunning looks
- Engineered for a lifetime of use
- Smooth-feel, drip-free, ceramic-disc cartridges
- Easy to install; Instructions, hardware & US-standard fittings included
- Use anywhere - These faucets are extremely versatile, so their designs can be used in the kitchen, bar, bathroom / lavatory, prep area, laundry room or wherever you need a great looking faucet. This faucet is easy to install in any sink or countertop material (or wall for tub/shower faucets).
- Solid, heavy body with super clean lines. Offset spout swivels for versatility. Spout is 17 1/2" long by 1" wide. Handle has 1/4 turn ceramic cartridge. Pop-up drains as well as sink hole covers (deck plates) are sold separately in our store. One of these would be needed, for example, if you wanted to mount a single-hole faucet into countertop with three holes; you would use a cover to hide the extra two holes.
- Type - Single-hole mount, single-handle control
- Construction - Solid Brass Finished Material
- Total height - 13" from deck
- Spout type - 13" from deck
- Spout clearance - 9 1/4" from deck (lowest point of spout)
- Spout reach - 7 1/2" (centerline of spout riser to center of spout opening)
- Complete faucet
- Installation Instructions
- Mounting Hardware
- Includes 16" long, braided supply lines (standard 3/8" female compression fittings)
Related productsView all
Tattoo Transfer Stencil Carbon Thermal Tracing Paper
Stainless Steel Kitchen Restaurant Work Prep Table with Backsplash