- Easy to install: Wall mountable next to your compressor or air source. Air pressure regulator and filter unit or the inline oil lubricator can be mounted singly or together.
- Premium regulator: Air regulator features pressure control knob to set to desired PSI while filtering out water and other contaminants from the airflow.
- Adjustable lubricator: Designed to be filled with pneumatic tool oil, the lubricator releases a controlled amount of oil, all connected tools.
- Combined efficiency: Using both components together provides a professionally prepared airflow to airbrushing equipment, flowing clean, lubricated and moisture-free air to your tools.
- Professionally designed: With ¼” BSP female inlets, these components already have the airflow directions permanently marked, aiding in installation.
This air regulator and lubricator set is wall mountable for convenient installation next to your compressor or air source. Regulator and lubricator can be used together as pictured, or removing the hex screws in the coupling between the two units will allow the use of either component independently. The regulator removes water and other contaminants from the airflow, collecting them in a removable catch-bowl, where they can be expelled with the spring-loaded release valve. The regulator features an adjustable pressure control knob; pull up and turn the black knob to set desired output pressure (pushing down on the knob locks the current setting). The lubricator unit is designed to be filled with pneumatic tool oil, and it will release measured amounts of oil into the airflow; protecting and lubricating all connected tools (oil release-rate is adjustable). Using both units together will deliver clean, lubricated, moisture-free air to your tools. Airflow direction is permanently marked on both components to make installation a breeze (both units have standard 1/4" BSP female inlets and outlets). Do not use the lubricator with paint spray guns or other tools that do not require oil in the airflow (regulator only can be used for airbrushing or other paint equipment). Rated up to 145 psi (gauge displays up to 150 psi). Unit is shipped empty; oil not included.Well-known within the airbrush industry, PointZero Airbrush is your trusted source for professional-grade products that provide lasting quality and exceptional value.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov