THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX HAS MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT BUT PRODUCT IS UNDAMAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. THEY ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT. PLEASE SEE AND READ ALL NOTES FOR DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount:Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality:Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition:Used, Very Good Condition. Used product may have minor scratches, scuffs or small dents. Will be shipped in original or repackaged box.
- Fits most OEM factory and aftermarket installed crossbars
- Epoxy powder coated steel frame construction
- Load capacity of 250 pounds
- Rubberized base for additional grip and foam cushion arms to protect your cargo
- Great for hauling canoes, skis, paddleboards, surfboards, snowboards, and other outdoor gear
Premium kayak racks from Direct Aftermarket provide convenient additional hauling capacity to your vehicle. Carriers are designed to mount on to almost all types of factory or aftermarket crossbars. Constructed of weather resistant epoxy powder coated tubular steel, this heavy duty hauler can hold up to 250 pounds and features a rubberized base and foam cushion on the arms to protect your cargo. These J style racks are very versatile and can carry many different types items such as skis, canoes, paddleboards, snowboards, and other outdoor gear. The J-Bar's open design makes loading and unloading easier. Each bracket measures approximately 17-1/4 inches long and 5-3/4 inches wide and 15-1/2 inches high (measurements do not include mounting hardware). Always secure your cargo with straps, bungee cords, or tie downs (not included) in a safe manner. This kit includes 4 (2 pairs) J-Bar style kayak racks, mounting hardware, and instruction.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov