Out of stock
Premium Glass Crystal 1-5/8" Round Cabinet Drawer Knobs
- Product specifications: Knob diameter 1-5/8", base width 3/4", and projection 1-1/3".
- Premium knobs: Constructed of premium quality crystal glass, this beautiful diamond shaped knob provides a smooth and comfortable grip, as well as impactful, highly elegant visual appeal that dazzles under the light.
- Hand-finished Sophisticated design: This hardware featuring a modern spin on a timeless design offers a stunning finishing touch versatile enough for many applications, from traditional to contemporary settings. Its subtle sheen coordinates well with appliances and faucets as well as compliments other finishes nicely.
- Three lengths of installation screws: Each knob includes: 1", 1-1/2", and 1-3/4" mounting screws, to allow convenient installation into various thickness doors or drawers.
- Versatile styling: The perfect decorative touch for your new cabinets, cupboards, and drawers. Give your kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanity, or dresser drawers a quick and affordable update with these premium knobs from Cauldham.
Add contemporary beauty to any cabinet doors, drawers, or furniture with this premium Cauldham knob cabinet hardware. Whether refurbishing existing cabinetry or building new, this hardware instantly updates the kitchen, bathroom, or anywhere else, and provides a sleek, streamlined design suitable for any decor. Crafted from premium grade quality crystal glass, this stunningly beautiful hardware is constructed for the ultimate durability. Installation is simple, each knob includes: 1", 1-1/2", and 1-3/4" mounting screws, allowing this hardware to fit various thicknesses of doors & drawers (If another length is needed for your application, simply use a standard 8-32 thread machine screw). Knob diameter 1-5/8", base width 3/4", and projection 1-1/3". Cauldham is the premiere source for professional-grade hardware and fixtures that combine stylish design with exceptional quality and durability.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov